Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Back

So, I have been away for a while and I know you have all missed me. I have been away for so long because I moved back to NJ. This included packing up 90% of the household, having a going a way party, driving cross country with the wife and dog to her parents house in SC, and then up to NJ. After I got here, I had to go shopping for real world clothes. Apparently, jeans and polo's don't cut it in the real world. Yesterday was my first day as the Director of Basketball Operations at Monmouth U. and it went well. Mostly paperwork, but I did get to go out to dinner with the coaches and a recruit. If you are in the Jersey Shore area and in need of some good Italian food, I highly recommend La Nonna Piancone’s in Bradley Beach, NJ. That's it for now. Gotta get ready for day 2.

No comments: