Monday, September 29, 2008

East Coast Trippin'

So I got the call this morning from Monmouth, and they officially offered me the job. I accepted it, so now all I have to do is find out when they need me there and how I am going to get back to NJ. As stated before, it looks like I will be driving. And there is that background check that they are going to do, I should be OK, but you never know what skeletons will fall out of the closet on those things. So, this experiment called living in San Diego is coming to a close. I will be back home in NJ in a few weeks, enjoying the cool fall days and nights, soon to become the cold winter days with horizontal snow fall. Awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome jersey misses you homey, as do I, see you soon and I'm right around the corner literally and figuratively...