Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Entry

OK, so this is my foray into blogging. Some may find it interesting, while most will not. I will try to stay on topic for the most part (meaning talk about myself and what is happening in my life). However, sometimes there will be a need for special commentary (ala Keith Olbermann). So lets start with the fact that I have just returned from a wonderful weekend in NJ. My brother Sean Feeney and Maria Maculaitis got married and I was lucky enough to be in the bridal party. Phenomenal time. Got to see some old friends and family and made some new ones. On my trip back to the Jersey Shore, I had a interview with the local university (Monmouth University) for their Director of Basketball Operations position, and I think I have a pretty good shot at landing the job. Only problem being that I would possibly have to leave the lovely wife in sunny San Diego for a little while until I get settled. Bummer. But sometimes the best thing for your future isn't the best thing for your present. That's all for now. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Me & Ghiri will miss you :(

Anonymous said...

Could I be slightly inspired by your efforts here? Quite possible...