Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1...

So, as some of you already know I will be an assistant coach at Monmouth University next year. Today it was officially announced. I didn't want to say anything before then I just felt that I wanted it to be official before I threw it out there. That being said, it's been keeping my busy for the past few weeks. And with recruit hunting season starting on Tuesday, I will tell you that I will be busy until August.

As far as what's going on outside of basketball, the wife got a new job that she really enjoys. More importantly, we finally moved out of my mom's house! It was a long time coming and it's nice to have our own space, and our dog back. My mom was so happy that we were leaving that she gave us a bed, couch, love seat, a comfy cushioned chair, and even bought us a TV stand. Either she really loves us, or really wanted us out, or both! Either way, thanks mom.

That's all I've got for now. Hopefully I can keep you all updated when I'm out on the road recruiting this month.

Have a great Fourth of July! Happy Birthday America!

No comments: