Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where Do We Go From Here?

Generally, I like to take some time to reflect upon a loss. Especially when it's a season ender like we had tonight. However, I am on a 3 to 3.5 hour bus ride home, so I will get it out now. We finished our season not the way it should have gone. We were the 8th seed in our conference tournament. We definately aren't the 8th best team in our league. We were easily a top 4 team, we just fell victim to so unfortunate situations.

All that being said, there needs to be some changes. I can only speak for myself when I say this though. I'm not sure that I did the best that I could have done this year. And if you know me, you know I say this after almost every loss, and after almost every season. I can and will be better. I have to be. I feel like I let my team down in certain instances, and it will not happen again.

Hopefully I am able to return to help our team next year. Things don't always work out the way you plan them, but I will make the best of the situation. We will be better. I will be better.

No comments: