Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Change of Plans

Over the past few weeks I have been out of work. As has been previously stated, I am no long coaching at Monmouth University. I've been looking for another coaching opportunity, but one hasn't availed itself to me. I was in the running for one spot, but I came up short. With July fast approaching, and the recruiting season upon the countries DI coaches, I am thinking that I won't be coaching at a DI school anytime soon, unless something happens in the next two weeks.

That being said, I'm now wondering what else I can do to earn a paycheck. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do, or can do considering that I haven't really done much else besides basketball. Luckily I have a few people that like me and are willing to help. Hopefully I can figure it out soon...

No comments: